1. Minimum 80% attendance of total working days of the year to be eligible for promotion to next class.
2. Every absence should be supported by leave application duly signed by the parent/guardian addressed to the class teacher. Medical certificate is to be produced of sick leave for more than a week.
3. During the class hours children should not leave their class without the permission of the class teacher.
|Summer||:||April to Sept||:||8.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Winter||:||October to March||:||9.30 AM to 1.30 PM|
|Summer||:||April to Sept||:||8.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Winter||:||October to March||:||9.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
1. The application for TC will be considered effective only from the date of receipt of such application by the school.
2. “No Dues Clearance” is a must before processing the application for TC. In case of any dues TC will not be processed.
3. The TC will be processed within 7 working days from the date of last attendance of the child in the school provided all the dues are cleared. TC application received by second week of May only will be processed before summer vacation. Application received after the said date will be processed when the school reopens in July after the summer vacation.
Games and sports contribute not only to physical fitness but also to physical efficiency, mental alertness and development of qualities such as team spirit, leadership, sportsman spirit and overall personality development. We at Kerala Academy give opportunities to play and participate in the competitions related to cricket, football, basketball, table tennis, badminton etc.
Annual Function of any school is the culmination point of all school activities. Every year, the Annual Function is celebrated at Kerala Academy where students shows their talents in various cultural performance.